012. Responding to Change
Instant and Accessible Learning
The "Responding to Change" online course is a self-paced e-learning course that will show you how to respond to change. Skilfully designed to be accessible 24/7 from your IE or Mozilla browser, this online course will be valuable to anyone who wants to develop their skills in change management and leadership.
Learning at its Best
Like all the online courses in this series, "Responding to Change" is designed in 5 parts to mirror how people learn best. These 5 parts are::
· an Introduction, including a Welcome, Overview, Self-assessment, and Aims of the Course
· a series of Topics related to the subject with trainer introductions, models of important concepts, pop-up animations, "things to do" reminders, and key points
· a range of Quiz questions to test what you've studied
· a Review of Aims
· a final round-up including quiz scores and certificate of completion.
Topics in "Responding to Change"
In this online course, you'll learn some of the key topics in change management and leadership and management. They include:
1. Responding to Change
2. Do Nothing
3. Reasons Not to Change
5. Excuses, Excuses
6. Do Anything
7. Do Everything
8. Change Indigestion
9. Defy Change
10. Resistance to Change
11. Tinkering Around the Edges
13. Rely on Others
14. Manage Change
To learn more about leadership and management in general and change management in particular, subscribe to other change management online courses or download the leadership and management topics in the MTL SkillBoosters and Step by Step
Price of this product: See below
This course is accessed online through your web browser and via links on your Order History page.
Subscription Length: 365 days
Subscription Price: £12.97