021. The Counselling Approach
Instant and Accessible Learning
The "The Counselling Approach" online course is a self-paced e-learning course that will show you why the counselling approach is the best way to resolve people problems at work. Skilfully designed to be accessible 24/7 from your IE or Mozilla browser, this online course will be valuable to anyone who wants to develop their skills in counselling and modern management techniques.
Learning at its Best
Like all the online courses in this series, "The Counselling Approach" is designed in 5 parts to mirror how people learn best. These 5 parts are::
· an Introduction, including a Welcome, Overview, Self-assessment, and Aims of the Course
· a series of Topics related to the subject with trainer introductions, models of important concepts, pop-up animations, "things to do" reminders, and key points
· a range of Quiz questions to test what you've studied
· a Review of Aims
· a final round-up including quiz scores and certificate of completion.
Topics in "The Counselling Approach"
In this online course, you'll learn some of the key topics in counselling skills and modern management. They include:
1. Definitions of Counselling
2. Problems at Work
3. Problems outside Work
4. Are We Talking?
5. People Maintenance
6. Ignoring Them
7. Telling Them
8. Manipulating Them
9. Advising Them
10. A Counselling Approach
12. The Sympathetic Ear
13. The Case Against
14. Does It Work?
15. The Case In Favour
16. Emotional Intelligence
18. Helping Management
19. Carl Rogers' Learnings
20. A Case for Treatment?
To learn more about modern management in general and counselling skills in particular, subscribe to other counselling skills online courses or download the modern management topics in the MTL SkillBoosters and Step by Step Series.
Price of this product: See below
This course is accessed online through your web browser and via links on your Order History page.
Subscription Length: 365 days
Subscription Price: £12.97