038. What Is Facilitation?
Instant and Accessible Learning
The "What Is Facilitation" online course is a self-paced e-learning course that will show you how to use facilitation as a way of leading and developing others. Skilfully designed to be accessible 24/7 from your IE or Mozilla browser, this online course will be valuable to anyone who wants to develop their skills in facilitation and modern management techniques.
Learning at its Best
Like all the online courses in this series, "What Is Facilitation" is designed in 5 parts to mirror how people learn best. These 5 parts are::
· an Introduction, including a Welcome, Overview, Self-assessment, and Aims of the Course
· a series of Topics related to the subject with trainer introductions, models of important concepts, pop-up animations, "things to do" reminders, and key points
· a range of Quiz questions to test what you've studied
· a Review of Aims
· a final round-up including quiz scores and certificate of completion.
Topics in "What Is Facilitation"
In this online course, you'll learn some of the key topics in facilitation skills and modern management. They include:
1. A Definition of Facilitation
2. Old and New
3. People Leadership
4. Underlying Beliefs
5. Principles About Groups
6. Belonging to Groups
7. Group Tendencies
8. Meeting our Needs
9. A Hierarchy of Needs
10. Groups and Others
11. Group Development
12. Leading a Group
13. Talking Shop
15. Tricking the Group
17. Complex Groups
18. Facilitation at Work
To learn more about modern management in general and facilitation skills in particular, subscribe to other facilitation skills online courses or download the modern management topics in the MTL SkillBoosters and Step by Step Series.
Price of this product: See below
This course is accessed online through your web browser and via links on your Order History page.
Subscription Length: 365 days
Subscription Price: £12.97