051. Mission, Vision, and Values
Instant and Accessible Learning
The "Mission, Vision, and Values" online course is a self-paced e-learning course that will show you how to develop the mission, vision and values of your team or organisation. Skilfully designed to be accessible 24/7 from your IE or Mozilla browser, this online course will be valuable to anyone who wants to develop their skills in leadership and management.
Learning at its Best
Like all the online courses in this series, "Mission, Vision, and Values" is designed in 5 parts to mirror how people learn best. These 5 parts are::
· an Introduction, including a Welcome, Overview, Self-assessment, and Aims of the Course
· a series of Topics related to the subject with trainer introductions, models of important concepts, pop-up animations, "things to do" reminders, and key points
· a range of Quiz questions to test what you've studied
· a Review of Aims
· a final round-up including quiz scores and certificate of completion.
Topics in "Mission, Vision, and Values"
In this online course, you'll learn some of the key topics in leadership skills and leadership and management. They include:
1. Mission Statements
2. Our Mission
3. A Mission to Amuse
4. A Personal Mission
6. Seeing Potential
7. Goals and Visions
8. Plug On!
9. Looking Ahead
10. Helicopter Vision
11. A Compelling Vision
12. Living the Vision
14. The Value of Values
15. Easy to Know...
16. Culture and Values
17. Nike Values
To learn more about leadership and management in general and leadership skills in particular, subscribe to other leadership skills online courses or download the leadership and management topics in the MTL SkillBoosters and Step by Step Series.
Price of this product: See below
This course is accessed online through your web browser and via links on your Order History page.
Subscription Length: 365 days
Subscription Price: £12.97