- Manage, Click, Learn! 2013
Manage, Click, Learn! 2013
The Top 100 Learning Sites on the Internet
This e-book from ManageTrainLearn is a compilation of the top management training websites around - all based on the quantity and quality of their e-learning resources. The 100 sites reviewed really are the cream of the crop. Many won't show up on the search engines, no matter how hard you try to find them, so this yearbook really is the best way to access some exceptional and extraordinary learning material.
What's in this E-Book?
The material you’ll discover in "Manage, Click, Learn! 2013" ranges from something as simple as a personality questionnaire, to something as detailed as a 383-page management skills book - full of ideas and advice. At a rough count, there’s over 1000 hours of training and development here, perfect if you're a manager, trainer or coach with responsibility for developing others. What we've done is to make it easy for you to select the best sites, the best resources, and the best downloads to suit what you want.
Samples of Free Learning in "Manage, Click, Learn! 2013"
The following is a list of some of the free management training resources you'll find in "Manage, Click, Learn! 2013":
1. an A to Z dictonary of management from 12Manage
2. your learning style profile from Accelerated Learning
3. free business periodicals from All Business
4. awful bosses hall of fame from Better Workplace Now
5. brain games from Brain Connection
6. teambuilding games and icebreakers from Business Balls
7. 83 mp3s on positivity from Empowering Messages
8. email course for executives from Executive Coaching Studio
9. Flash-based training games from Games2Train
10. leadership e-cards from Leadership Tools
11. an encyclopaedia of management from Management Help
12. 892 free videos from MIT World
13. jokes, games, pranks, and puzzles from Office Diversions
14. slideshows on presentations from Presentation Helper
15. podcasts on leadership from Robin Sharma
16. NLP videos from Salad Ltd
17. free coaching from success.bz
18. seminar slides from Tom Peters
19. free e-books on communication from Trans4Mind
20. group games from Wilderdom
A High-Value Book that You'll Use Again and Again
Last year, nearly 10,000 people downloaded "Manage, Click, Learn!" from the ManageTrainLearn website and used it for their own personal learning or corporate training. Why not do the same? This book is one of the most valuable offered on the ManageTrainLearn site and, with its reviews and links to the top management training websites, one that you'll use again and again.
Price of this product: FREE!
This product can be downloaded directly from this site.