013. Managing the Change Cycle
Instant and Accessible Learning
The "Managing the Change Cycle" online course is a self-paced e-learning course that will explain what life cycles are. Skilfully designed to be accessible 24/7 from your IE or Mozilla browser, this online course will be valuable to anyone who wants to develop their skills in change management and leadership.
Learning at its Best
Like all the online courses in this series, "Managing the Change Cycle" is designed in 5 parts to mirror how people learn best. These 5 parts are::
· an Introduction, including a Welcome, Overview, Self-assessment, and Aims of the Course
· a series of Topics related to the subject with trainer introductions, models of important concepts, pop-up animations, "things to do" reminders, and key points
· a range of Quiz questions to test what you've studied
· a Review of Aims
· a final round-up including quiz scores and certificate of completion.
Topics in "Managing the Change Cycle"
In this online course, you'll learn some of the key topics in change management and leadership and management. They include:
1. Life Cycles
2. Four Stages of Life Cycles
3. Continuing Life Cycles
4. The Sigmoid Curve
5. Managing Change Cycles
6. Long-term Thinking
7. What Goes Up...
8. Encourage New Thinking
9. A Policy of Innovation
14. Jean Re-engineering
15. Concurrent Cycles
16. New Blood
17. Don't Stand Still
18. Joseph the Change Master
To learn more about leadership and management in general and change management in particular, subscribe to other change management online courses or download the leadership and management topics in the MTL SkillBoosters and Step by Step Series.
Price of this product: See below
This course is accessed online through your web browser and via links on your Order History page.
Subscription Length: 365 days
Subscription Price: £12.97