063. A Business Audience
Instant and Accessible Learning
The "A Business Audience" online course is a self-paced e-learning course that will show you how to skilfully deliver a presentation to a business audience. Skilfully designed to be accessible 24/7 from your IE or Mozilla browser, this online course will be valuable to anyone who wants to develop their skills in presentations and working with others.
Learning at its Best
Like all the online courses in this series, "A Business Audience" is designed in 5 parts to mirror how people learn best. These 5 parts are::
· an Introduction, including a Welcome, Overview, Self-assessment, and Aims of the Course
· a series of Topics related to the subject with trainer introductions, models of important concepts, pop-up animations, "things to do" reminders, and key points
· a range of Quiz questions to test what you've studied
· a Review of Aims
· a final round-up including quiz scores and certificate of completion.
Topics in "A Business Audience"
In this online course, you'll learn some of the key topics in presentation skills and working with others. They include:
1. Winning an Audience
2. Meet Their Needs
3. An Audience's Needs
4. Charm Them
5. Intellectual Aikido
6. Be Distinct
7. A Memorable Talk
8. Grab Their Attention
9. One Idea Plus
10. Reassure Them
11. The 12 Most Persuasive Words
12. Keep Them Interested
13. Have a Plan
14. Lead Them
15. Audience Types
16. Be Yourself
To learn more about working with others in general and presentation skills in particular, subscribe to other presentation skills online courses or download the working with others topics in the MTL SkillBoosters and Step by Step Series.
Price of this product: See below
This course is accessed online through your web browser and via links on your Order History page.
Subscription Length: 365 days
Subscription Price: £12.97