03. Change Management
"Step by Step to Change Management" is a pocketbook training manual that will give you all the skills you need to become competent in change management. Well-researched, well-designed, and well-written, it will teach you all you need to know to perform well in this key skill of leadership and management.
What You'll Learn
In "Step by Step to Change Management", you'll learn:
· Why the most successful company in the world is only 2 years from failure
· How the beating of a butterfly’s wings in South America can change the climate of New Zealand
· Why your organization should be more like a rotating atom than a hierarchical pyramid
· The only way you can change others
· Why those with most to lose find it hardest to change
· Why the crazy fly is a better teacher than the blinkered bee
· The secret of managing uncertainty
Modules in "Step by Step to Change Management"
Like all the pocketbook training manuals in this series, "Step by Step to Change Management" is divided into a series of modules within which are a series of topics that enable you to learn in easy, rapid, and memorable ways.
The modules in "Step by Step to Change Management" are:
1. What is Change Management?
2. Responding to Change
3. Managing the Change Cycle
4. Cores and Peripheries
5. Managing Paradox
6. Managing Risk
7. Managing Learning
8. The Process of Change
9. Managing Uncertainty
10 Organisational Change
To learn more about leadership and management in general and change management in particular, subscribe to any of the online courses and SkillBoosters in change management. You can also collect other pocketbook training manuals in this series or download the complete set of 20 Step by Step e-books as a MTL Bumper Bundle collection.
Price of this product: £12.97
This product can be downloaded directly from this site.