183. Coping with Stress
Why You Need a Strategy not a Crutch
The "Coping with Stress" SkillBooster is the perfect way to boost your knowledge and skillls in stress management and so develop your competence in personal development. The attractively-designed one-page summary will show you how most people deal with stress. It will also explain why we can suffer stress by too much pressure as well as not enough and how to manage ourselves to create a healthy lifestyle.
Features of "Coping with Stress"
In this SkillBooster, you'll learn...
· what most people do when they're hooked on stress
· the 3 main stress crutches
· why you should aim for the challenge zone and not the panic zone or drone zone
· Herb Shepherd's 4 values that define a healthy balanced life
· how the 4 values help you put things in perspective
· why Sara Paddison thinks stress is a signal for you to go back to your heart and start loving again.
How to Use this SkillBooster
"Coping with Stress" can be used in numerous ways, for example as a handout, flashcard, or poster on a stress management training course or as a memory-aid for your own training or development in this aspect of personal development. For professionals it is an ideal starting point for continuous professional development.
Other MTL products that are related to "Coping with Stress" and will complement your training in stress management and personal development are the online course in The Nature of Stress; the mini-courses in Stress Management; and the Stress Management that Works Step by Step Series. You can also collect other SkillBoosters in stress management such as Stressors and Managing the Physical or download the complete set of 250 SkillBoosters as a MTL Bumper Bundle.
Price of this product: £2.97
This product can be downloaded directly from this site.