096. Personality Typologies
The Human Make-Up
The "Personality Typologies" SkillBooster is the perfect way to boost your knowledge and skillls in understanding personality types and so develop your competence in modern management skills. The attractively-designed one-page summary will show you what a personality typology is. It will also give you a variety of typologies, both old and new, and show how they help you understand and accept personality differences.
Features of "Personality Typologies"
In this SkillBooster, you'll learn...
· what a personality typology is
· how personality typologies are as old as recorded history
· the similarities between the Ancient Greek model and modern psychological models
· the phlegmatic type and the sanguine type
· how Hans Eysenck developed the 4 categories of personality
· the axes of the Myers-Briggs model
· how Elias Porter used personality differences to show kids how to work together
How to Use this SkillBooster
"Personality Typologies" can be used in numerous ways, for example as a handout, flashcard, or poster on a eanneagram personality types training course or as a memory-aid for your own training or development in this aspect of modern management skills. For professionals it is an ideal starting point for continuous professional development.
Other MTL products that are related to "Personality Typologies" and will complement your training in enneagram personality types and modern management skills are the online course in Leadership Types; the mini-courses in Enneagram Personality Types; and the Understanding Personality Types Step by Step Series. You can also collect other SkillBoosters in enneagram personality types such as Understanding Personality and The Enneagram or download the complete set of 250 SkillBoosters as a MTL Bumper Bundle.
Price of this product: £2.97
This product can be downloaded directly from this site.