06. Customer Care
"Step by Step to Customer Care" is a pocketbook training manual that will give you all the skills you need to become competent in customer care. Well-researched, well-designed, and well-written, it will teach you all you need to know to perform well in this key skill of working with others.
What You'll Learn
In "Step by Step to Customer Care", you'll learn:
· How to build instant rapport with your customers
· How to turn customer disaster into customer success!
· Why high-touch is as important as high-tech
· 3 things you must do if you want to delight your customers
· The one thing that customers will notice that you must pretend not to notice
· How 4 sentences from you can totally change the way a complaining customer feels
· The one thing you do that really turns customers off
Modules in "Step by Step to Customer Care"
Like all the pocketbook training manuals in this series, "Step by Step to Customer Care" is divided into a series of modules within which are a series of topics that enable you to learn in easy, rapid, and memorable ways.
The modules in "Step by Step to Customer Care" are:
1. What is Customer Care?
2. Ichiban to Kaizen
3. Customer Focus
4. The Customer Promise
5. Customer Champions
6. Customer Feedback
7. Moments of Truth
8. Customer Relations
9. Customer Complaints
10. Service Style
To learn more about working with others in general and customer care in particular, subscribe to any of the online courses and SkillBoosters in customer care. You can also collect other pocketbook training manuals in this series or download the complete set of 20 Step by Step e-books as a MTL Bumper Bundle collection.
Price of this product: £12.97
This product can be downloaded directly from this site.